Thursday, April 19, 2012

Austin Is the Deliciousist

Christiana, a fellow gardener in the quaint little community garden right next door to my house in the Clarksville neighborhood of Austin, took these wonderful photos of my strawberries the other day...before she even knew me! We met in the garden two days ago, she sent me the pics yesterday, I watered her plot today, and Saturday we're headed to a local gardening store.

Sustainable food communities FTW!




I took a few shots of the community garden and garden house too. Yes, this is all mere feet from my house, which is just as lush and peaceful as the garden. Feel free to swoon.

The Haskell House - the garden house, also an historical building

The Clarksville Community Garden - behind The Haskell House
I can see this from my bedroom window

my beautiful little plot

No comments:

Post a Comment